Volunteer as a steward for Brixton Splash 2013 on Sunday 4th August and gain free training and experience. This year’s volunteers have already received training for the day and the opportunity to take part in a full day of training from Accenture (a leading management consultancy) which included team working, interview skills and CV writing training. They also got free tickets to our afterparty! We hope to offer them training at regular intervals throughout 2012/13 by way of thanks for their hard work at Brixton Splash 2012.
Volunteering to be part of a leading community street festival will help you gain events experience and training as well as enjoying some of the best of Brixton music, food and hospitality.
- Event stewarding training sessions from our established security and stewarding company
- Full support on the day from our security company and Brixton Splash Board
- Further free training in life skills, CV compilation, event management etc.
How to apply
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Brixton Splash, 29 Saltoun Road, London, SW2 1EN
- Deadline for applications: 1 July 2013
To apply, you must be available to steward at the event on Sunday 4th August. You must also be:
- Over 18 years old and fit enough to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours
- Enthusiastic about your local community