Brixton Splash is primarily about original music and whilst we will consider applications from all parts of the world, we are particularly keen to showcase local, original talent.
We have two stages, the first is our Main Stage on Windrush Square and the second is our Art’s Stage located in our Art’s & Family Village in St Matthews Church Gardens. The Arts stage is for spoken word artists, comedians, beatboxers, accoustic musicians and the like.
Registering you’re interest to perform does not guarantee you a slot in the carnival.
- Please be aware that the Brixton Splash Festival cannot pay artists, bands or entertainers to perform at the carnival. Brixton Splash is a free community street festival led by the local community where we showcase upcoming local talent.
- By registering for Brixton Splash, you are agreeing to perform at Brixton Splash for no charge.
- There will be an audition process, you will be notified directly if you are shortlisted.
- Due to the overwhelming number of registrations that we receive, we cannot promise that those who are not shortlisted will be contacted.
- You will be asked to sign a performance agreement and adhere to its terms and conditions.
- Information submitted for Brixton Splash maybe used in our marketing and publicity across all media types.
- Brixton Splash street carnival is a free carnival organised by volunteers.
- Brixton Splash is a family event with young children in attendance, swearing/derogatory lyrics are not allowed.
Check back later in the year for the opportunity to register your interest to perform at Brixton Splash 2016.